Sascha Stammer a young entrepreneur was born in Heilbronn on 26th December 1999 and currently lives in Heidelberg, Germany and Monte Carlo, Monaco. He has served in the German Air Force for four long years before quitting and focusing on the entrepreneurial space. He has interests across distinct sectors like real estate, fashion design, stocks, gold, diamonds, military weapons, oil import and export and much more.
Tell us something about yourself?
I‘m Sascha Stammer, I’m 23 Years Old and I’m from Heidelberg, Germany. I’ve been the designer of my own label South Ghost for a year and I want to detach myself from my current lifestyle
What routines do you follow each day? after the sport we first have a good breakfast, preferably an English breakfast, and then we get to work in various countries with a wide variety of people
How do you set your business apart from others in your industry? I’m in high fashion, it’s iconic
What is the hardest part of being an entrepreneur? it’s the ebb and flow of failure and success, the breakthroughs that make it interesting
How do you manage your time as a businessman? Time management and because of my busy schedules, my secretary makes sure to monitor all my important errands.
What have been some of your biggest learning experiences in running a business? I think creating newer designs is so much fun for me and the learning there is also great.
Bisbee, Arizona: It’s Quirky, It’s Artsy, It’s Funky, and It’s a Unique Travel Destination for Family & Friends.
Photo by: David Day
Makeup Artists: Sharon Tabb with Puspa Lohmeyer Photography Puspa Lohmeyer
We had the opportunity to speak with Reality TV Star Gretchen Bonaduce about why she chose to invest in Bisbee. Reality Star Gretchen Bonaduce, an expert in Hospitality, pins Bisbee, Arizona, as The Place to Go For Family Destination Travel. Gretchen Bonaduce is a successful Television Personality, Author, Producer, and now Owner/Founder of Greenway Manor, Hacienda del Avion and co-owner Le Cornucopia Cafe. Celebrities can fly directly into her hangars at the Hotel Hacienda del Avion, a luxury five – bedroom, 3-and-a-half-bath custom home built in 2005 available for private short-term and long-term rentals for up to 10 guests. Equipped with a full-blown pub, a four-car garage and a 50×50 attached hangar, the property is adjacent to the Bisbee Airport, where her Rock Star friends can fly into and park their private jets; it sits on three landscaped acres and is located 8 miles of Downtown Bisbee. Greenway Manor rooms are themed after Rock Stars like The Beatles, Elvis, and Rolling Stones and are known to be haunted. Gretchen is co-owner in the restaurant Le Cornucopia Cafe which does the best Brunch in town with signature mimosas and their take on Eggs Benedict Huevos Magdalena. Lunch is served daily and has a fantastic award-winning meatloaf sandwich. Le Cornucopia Cafe has 4.5 stars on Tripadvisor.
Bisbee, Arizona, is popular for several quirky events throughout the year. In Nov. is the Mariachi Festival, and in October every year, runners come to prepare for the Boston Marathon as a tradition and participate in the Bisbee 1000, The Great Stair Climb, which is one of the most challenging events in the world, Bisbee Pride, Copper City Classic Vintage Baseball Tournament and more that keep Gretchen very busy planning for her guests. The Bisbee Mining & Historical Museum offers Unusual Museum Adventures. The Museum takes you and your family back in time to the days of the Arizona Territory, telling the story of a copper mining town’s role in the industrialization of America. They are an Affiliate of the Smithsonian Institution.
Gretchen said she highly recommends her guests for dinner to go to Cafe Roka, Taqueria Outlaw, The Royal, or the Copper Pig in Warren. She loves the Pizza at Screaming Banshees Pizza; if you’re in the mood for Mexican, try Countessa’s Mexican. Thuy’s Noodle Shop is one of her favorites. Suppose you’re looking for a great diner for breakfast. Dots Diner or Bisbee Breakfast Club. We had several questions for Gretchen for our readers.
1. What will bring a family together in Bisbee? Given one’s busy work and school schedules, families want a trip where they can spend time together. Bisbee is a unique destination perfectly suited for families. The historical, picturesque town has much to offer. Families will, in particular, enjoy the Bisbee mining museum and also the Copper Queen mine tour. You take a train deep inside the mine, just as the miners did when the mine was open! The Artemiza Foundation features contemporary graffiti and street art, where you can see the work of such artists as Banksy, Warhol, Muckrock, Mattie, and Keith Harring, for example.
2. What connection to wildlife and nature can a family experience in Bisbee? It is quite possible that you will encounter wild javelins, coyotes, deer, hawks and many other types of animals that are unique to our desert environment. There are several trails around Bisbee; you can take a beautiful hike with your family. You can witness the arrival of the Sandhill Cranes from Nov to March in Whitewater, 30 minutes from Bisbee. In March, Bisbee hosts a fun parade with the return of the Turkey vultures.
3. What activities will spark families’ curiosity? In Bisbee, we host several really fun events for families. In July, Bisbee hosts the Coaster Races, where soap box derbies like cars race from Tombstone Canyon through Old Bisbee. April is always the Alice in Bisbeeland celebration, and in August, the annual Pirate Weekend, where the town is covered in Pirates and Mermaids. We also have a Day of the Dead parade through Old Bisbee as well. The Warren Ball Park hosts baseball games with the players dressed in period baseball uniforms. Bring your own picnic for that one!
4. What new foods can kids experience? Cafe Roka is rated number one for dinner. It features food for a more sophisticated palate. Great place for a Mom and Dad date night. Screaming Banshee Pizza is always a favorite with the kiddos, and when you finish your meal, walk down Old B for dessert to our gelato shop Pussycat Gelato or grab a piece of homemade pie or a cookie from Le Cornucopia Cafe.
5. What exposure for kids is there for possible new cultures and perspectives? There is so much to learn about the southwest and mining in our town. Also, stories about our Native American indigenous people. Take a trip over the border to Naco, Mexico, or Aqua Prieta, both only less than 30 minutes away. Our town was just awarded a massive grant to restore the Buffalo Soldier Camp, Camp Naco. Exciting to see the restoration happening as we speak
6. Can families learn Life skills? I think people are hungry to travel with families to educational spots. Seriously, how many water parks can you go to? You won’t be bored in Bisbee.
7. What activities will enhance kids’ education? I also recommend the Lavender Jeep Tours. Super informative about early Bisbee history. Your kids might also enjoy one of the many ghost tours you can talk about in the evening.
8. Is it a good destination to meet new people as a family? We have visitors from all over the world in Bisbee. We have many people traveling south from Phoenix and Tucson to escape the extreme heat. Our elevation keeps us 10 to 20 degrees cooler than those two cities, generally speaking, during the summer.
9. What is your suggestion for fun as a family? I would stay at: The Rock and Roll Greenway Manor. Each room is dedicated to a rock artist and has a record player and records in each room. Then: Breakfast at either the Bisbee Breakfast Club, the Grand or the Quarry. On the weekends, a must is the Shady Dell trailer park and Dot’s Diner. Take a Lavender Jeep tour while it is still cooler in the morning, or rent an electric bike from B Active Bisbee. Lunch at Le Cornucopia Cafe is rated number one by Trip Advisor, with homemade soups, quiche and sandwiches as it gets warmer during the day a great time to go into the mine tour as it is very cool down there year-round. I would follow that with a tour of the Mining and Historical Museum and the Muheim house. Before dusk, take a nice hike through our beautiful Chiricahua Mountains. Dinner Roka (Thurs through Sat), Copper Pig (if Sunday through Wednesday night) or the Table. I would certainly cap off the evening hitting one of our local bars like The Grand, The Copper Queen or my favorite, The Hitching Post, for some great local music.
Haji Tamim Ebrahimi from Afghanistan born in Kabul. From his father’s side he belongs to an Aristocrats and noble family of Haji Mohammad Ibrahim from Mir bacha Koot District de Sakhi Village of Kabul. From his mother’s side he belongs to the old people of Kabul. Haji Tamim Ebrahimi completed his primary education in Kabul with honors. He travelled with his family to the friendly country of Turkey. In 2014 he finished his degree in Business administration over there.
Because he inherited aristocracy and greatness from his grandfathers, he started his business at a young age in Asia and Europe and succeeded and built a company called “Ebrahimi Group of Companies” last 2014. The most important goal of his life is to be successful in the field of business in Afghanistan and worldwide. His Hobbies are football and horse riding which he especially likes horses and horse riding the most. The languages he speaks are Dari, Turkish and English.
Bing Martinez is a law to herself. Her tendency is to finish whatever she started. She is tolerant and likes to help humanity. She is very active and accepts the frailties of others, generally warm hearted and gives freely of her time, energy, and sympathetic understanding. She is clothed in strength and dignity. She is after all a woman who throws kindness around like confetti. Aside from being a mother of two beautiful children. She proudly states that she’s a dreamer. A Doer. A Thinker. She sees possibility everywhere, to find the purpose and meaning of life. Perhaps of the challenges she went through, Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful. And only God could turn the mess into a message.
It all started with the love to travel. Bing who love’s to clean and the joy of cleaning comes from that tangible result. Her satisfaction is mostly gleaned from having a clean home with things organized and put away. It feels like she accomplished something. She feels ready to take on other challenges. She is also fascinated by everything that is organic. From Food, household and skin products. She finds herself spending more of her free time learning and catching up with the latest trend about naturally made products. Eager and adventurous as she is, she studied and achieved to come up with a unique product.
In 2012, she discovered an Imported Organic Enzyme Based All Purpose Cleaner. She tried it on her skin as toner to validate its safety and was amazed by its effect. As proof at age 52 she still rocks flawless skin. From then on , LIMPIAMENTE was born. A cleaning solution that we are proud to produce high quality, environmentally all purpose cleaning solutions at prices that make sense. Increase awareness and she wants her target market to perceive us as their staple cleaner, a quality brand without hurting their pockets. In Fact it saves them from spending more! No need to buy specific cleaners for specific surfaces.
The exceptional being with exceptional challenges. Most times she introduces herself through trials and challenges. Denzel Washington says: Number One: PUT GOD FIRST: I’ve been protected, I’ve been directed, I’ve been corrected, I’ve kept God in my life and it’s kept me humble, I didn’t always stick with but he always stuck with me.
Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.